Your Buyers Agent in Sydney – Tracey Chandler
Tracey Chandler is one of the few original Buyers Agents in Sydney, 17 Years of being a Buyers Agent, she is Staunch, Extremely Confident, Smart, Sassy, a Fierce Negotiator and Auction Bidder, She will be by your side 100% of the way with your property purchase in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, Lower North Shore, and Inner West.
Whether you are a first home buyer, a seasoned investor, or looking for a new residence, Tracey will be able to help you, you deal directly with her, by putting her local knowledge and experience to work for you, you can be confident about making the right choice and getting the best deal, no matter which direction the Sydney property market is heading, at the moment, the Property market is rising.
The real estate agent called her [Tracey] the best negotiator that he came across. She kept me away from all the dramas and took them full-on. She doesn’t tolerate nonsense from anyone. I would recommend her to anyone who’s looking for someone to be on their side when it comes to buying their home in Sydney!
Tracey found me my dream home in Dover Heights. The agent tried his hardest to get $5.6mil. I loved the property and instructed Tracey to just pay it. She went into battle and by the end of the day, she exchanged on $4.6 mil. – She saved me $1mil that I would never have done myself. She is a brilliant negotiator.
Speed, Market Intelligence, and Experience
Sydney will always be a fast-moving dynamic property market. No matter what trends the market cycles go through, you will need speed, market intelligence, and quick access to off-market properties.
Most importantly, you need top negotiating experience and auction-bidding skills to compete against other buyers. How would you feel if you missed out on the perfect home because another party put in a winning offer while it was still off-market and before you could even get to inspect? How confident would you feel at an auction when you discover you are up against professional bidders trying to purchase the home you want?
Only the right professional can move quickly and provide you with everything you need to succeed.
It’s time to have Tracey Chandler on your side.
Tracey found us our property before it was advertised
Tracey saved us thousands of dollars off the asking price
I would have never have found the property I live in without Tracey
A seasoned investor herself, Tracey holds a full real estate licence. She has 40 years of experience in the property market, built through building, investing, selling, renovating and buying all types of properties, she has the natural and uncanny ability to spot the best properties, both for residential and investment purposes.
Is Tracey the buyers agent in Sydney for you?
It is risky and expensive for you to choose the wrong buyers agent in Sydney, even more so if you don’t hire one at all. You’ll find out why in this quick video:
5 Reasons to engage Tracey as Your Personal Buyers Agent in Sydney:
- Enjoy 100% Exclusivity with no competition
- Once you become Tracey’s client, she will not take another client with the same brief. There will never be a conflict of interest with other clients. This is something that larger buyer’s agencies simply cannot offer.
- Experience the best possible service
- Dealing with the owner of a company is a far better service experience than dealing with just an employee. And Tracey passionately believes in this, too! To her, personalised service is an integral part of what brings success to her clients. Because of this, Tracey will always deal with you directly instead of assigning an employee to help you. You will not have an initial meeting with the company principal and then be delegated to someone else. Instead, Tracey will be by your side and be your direct point of contact from start to finish. She will be taking your brief, conducting searches, and negotiating on your behalf.
- Access unlisted/off market properties
- Tracey will give you access to the entire market. This includes properties that are both ON and OFF market. OFF market properties are not advertised for sale, but the owners are open to offers. This also includes homes that are still pre-market. Normally, such properties are difficult to find ahead of competing buyers. But because Tracey has long-standing relationships with agents in both the Eastern Suburbs and Lower North Shore, she is up to speed!
- Save money
- Tracey will not let you pay one dollar more than you should. The absolute lowest price will be negotiated. She identifies overpriced properties and will discourage you from impulse buying. Moreover, unlike other agencies, Tracey does not maintain fancy office spaces, receptionists, admin staff, etc. Her fee is payable only upon securing your success!
- Maximise your quality of life
- Years from now, after Tracey has helped you purchase your home, you will think back on how easy and stress-free your property search was. You will remember how much time and money you have saved without compromising on quality.
- That’s because Tracey will never waste one bit of your time. As your buyers’ agent in Sydney, she will never convince you to look at anything that doesn’t suit what you need or want. Once she identifies the right properties, Tracey will organise all required inspections, due diligence, and contracts in record time – within a matter of hours, if needed, to win the deal.
- Tracey has a network of all relevant professionals and services, such as solicitors, pest & building, strata, mortgage brokers, trades, etc.
The Tracey Chandler Red Carpet Treatment
You will always deal with Tracey directly and not be handed to an agency employee.
Here’s the range of services Tracey will offer you as your Sydney buyers agent.
Consultation and Brief
Tracey will meet you, get to know you personally and find out what your needs are. In this way, you can be sure the brief reflects who you are and what kind of property you are looking for.
Property search and viewings
As your buyer’s agent in Sydney, Tracey will take care of doing the analysis and extensive research of the areas you’re eyeing. She will go through the listings, scrutinize properties, perform due diligence, and narrow it all down only to what would best suit you. She’ll help you schedule viewings of homes on sale so that all you need to do is come over to see them.
Price negotiations and closing deals
Tracey will act as your advocate in the negotiations for closing a deal with the seller of the property you choose. She will protect you from having to deal with the seller’s agent directly, so you won’t have to stress over any aggressive selling tactics on their part. As your Sydney buyer’s agent, Tracey will firmly negotiate for the best price for you. She’ll get the best deal for you.
If a house is up for auction, Tracey will do everything for you. She will do the initial research and due diligence on the property before the auction. Then on auction day, she will perform the actual bidding on your behalf. And in case the property fails to sell during the auction, Tracey can also maneuver and privately negotiate a deal with the seller for you.